Highlighted

Why is there a weird section of desaturation in some of my photos?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as I was editing some photos in Lightroom Classic I noticed this weird patch that was desaturated. It doesn't show up when I import the photo but as soon as I start editing or applying any presets it shows. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the RAW file (I use Canon so it's a .CR2) Has anyone had this problem before???

WEIRD PROBLEM 1.PNGWEIRD PROBLEM 2.PNG

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is there a weird section of desaturation in some of my photos?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as I was editing some photos in Lightroom Classic I noticed this weird patch that was desaturated. It doesn't show up when I import the photo but as soon as I start editing or applying any presets it shows. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the RAW file (I use Canon so it's a .CR2) Has anyone had this problem before???

WEIRD PROBLEM 1.PNGWEIRD PROBLEM 2.PNG

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually something like this happens when people synchronize edits or copy/paste edits, and do not realise they included some brushed parts.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0