• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Lightroom frequently gets off-lined and won't restore it? I am loosing my time.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud connection drops and won't recover. It happened in my former Macbook pro so never ask my enviroment. It is about YOU not Mac. Never.

Why can't it just start re-connecting? When I edit my pic while not noticing Lr is offline, my edition goes all nothing.

AND, when it went offline, Lr cannot be quitted by just clicking "Quit Lightroom" or by Command+Q. Every time I need to "force quit".

WHY????

*newest Macbook Pro 16inch with highend spec

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM ASKING WHY, ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move from Lightroom (Japan) to Lightroom (English).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are not Adobe, this is a user to user forum that is answered by other users like yourself. However, here is a link to a different forum where the developers monitor much more closely.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40874

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines