• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will not edit raw photos

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently purchased "Lightroom" for my 1st Gen. Ipad pro.  No problems loading my images and putting in albums.  1st day i used editing it worked great.  Came back next day and now editing does not work for raw images and it keeps prompting me to subscribe.  Attempted to resubscribe assuming something went wrong and it tells me im already subscribed.  Any thoughts or suggestions??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bluejay 1956

When the app says you're already susbcribed but you're not seeing the premium features work, this indicates you might have more than one Lightroom account involved here.  I checked and see that is the case here.  The Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription through Apple's App Store can only susbcribe one Lightroom account at a time.  (This is so customers don't accidentally start 2 or more subscriptions and get surprised later when they are overbilled).  I'll send you a private message with more help in a moment.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased yesterday and began using right away.  No problem editing photos.  Tried to use again today and it keeps sending me to a subscription page.  When I tried to resubscribe it says already subscribed.

What can be causing this problem and what can I do to correct?  My photos are saved to an album but none can be edited.  

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines