• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won’t let me upgrade my Lightroom cc for ipad

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this morning trying to edit a picture I got a notification about upgrading my Lightroom cc for iPad , si try to do it but it just say unavailable to upgrade having trouble or something like that. Any help? I recently got my notifications about the 9.99 charged to my iTunes account on my email .any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would say “ unable to complete purchase “

i uninstalled it two times,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been using the free app or on a trial? Or have you intentionally upgraded to the Premium features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the app and got to upgrade to be able tousle the tools. But now its saying that it’s un able to complete purchase os I decided to uninstall it , reinstalling it back again  again it won’t let me use the tools asking to upgrade , which I do and shows a msg saying im already subscribed to it and it will end on the 15 of February.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t need to use the tool asking to upgrade again. You have already done that. Just sign in using the same credentials. There should be a link to signin on the home screen when you launch the app. I remember it being pretty small though.

If you use a computer too, you might want to consider purchasing a Creative Cloud Photography Plan subscription.

Most of us use Lightroom’s premium features with a Creative Cloud subscription purchased from Adobe. It’s a better deal than the premium upgrade purchased from the App Store because it includes the Lightroom app for your computer too. 

If you want to change to the Adobe plan, you have to first cancel the one you purchased through the App Store. Then sign up for a Creative Cloud Photography Plan instead. Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Pick the Photography plan with 1TB. This will give you all the same features, for the same price, plus Lightroom for a computer.

WARNING - I’m pretty sure that there is no way to merge subscription plans. This means you will lose anything you have in the current subscription. You should download all of your originals before changing plans.

I would also contact Adobe help and ask if there is a better option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your photos will still be in the cloud; so you won’t lose anything. But as Theresa says you first need to cancel the earlier purchase if you have been using premium features. You do that by going to subscriptions in iTunes or at the app store/google play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines