Highlighted

WORKFLOW FEATURE REQUEST: Batch Image Rotation on Lightroom Mobile on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to batch or bulk rotate images on Lightroom Mobile on iPad?!

If I rotate an image under the crop menu and copy and paste these settings, it doesn't paste the rotation. There is also no way to select images from the library and then rotate them across multiples (like in Classic).

I'm a pro and use Lr Mobile on iPad to edit the majority of my photos as on a whole it's much quicker, but this massively slows down my workflow. The only way to currently rotate an image is to do it one by one which is extremely cumbersome.

Please could you implement two updates:

1. Add rotation to the copy & pastable settings under the crop menu

2. Add the ability to batch rotate images from the library using the select function (add rotation to the settings in the bottom menu bar alongside "ADD TO / COPY / PASTE / SHARE / DELETE" 

I'm pretty baffled these functions aren't part of the software already, is this something I've missed? Hopefully someone can chime in and correct me!

Thanks,

Darren 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WORKFLOW FEATURE REQUEST: Batch Image Rotation on Lightroom Mobile on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to batch or bulk rotate images on Lightroom Mobile on iPad?!

If I rotate an image under the crop menu and copy and paste these settings, it doesn't paste the rotation. There is also no way to select images from the library and then rotate them across multiples (like in Classic).

I'm a pro and use Lr Mobile on iPad to edit the majority of my photos as on a whole it's much quicker, but this massively slows down my workflow. The only way to currently rotate an image is to do it one by one which is extremely cumbersome.

Please could you implement two updates:

1. Add rotation to the copy & pastable settings under the crop menu

2. Add the ability to batch rotate images from the library using the select function (add rotation to the settings in the bottom menu bar alongside "ADD TO / COPY / PASTE / SHARE / DELETE" 

I'm pretty baffled these functions aren't part of the software already, is this something I've missed? Hopefully someone can chime in and correct me!

Thanks,

Darren 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darren, 

Thanks for sharing these feature requests with us.

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family 

Since this forum is monitored by our engineers, they will review it for future product development. We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience. 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0