• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Batch Image Rotation on Lightroom Mobile on iPad

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to batch or bulk rotate images on Lightroom Mobile on iPad?!

If I rotate an image under the crop menu and copy and paste these settings, it doesn't paste the rotation. There is also no way to select images from the library and then rotate them across multiples (like in Classic).

I'm a pro and use Lr Mobile on iPad to edit the majority of my photos as on a whole it's much quicker, but this massively slows down my workflow. The only way to currently rotate an image is to do it one by one which is extremely cumbersome.

Please could you implement two updates:

1. Add rotation to the copy & pastable settings under the crop menu

2. Add the ability to batch rotate images from the library using the select function (add rotation to the settings in the bottom menu bar alongside "ADD TO / COPY / PASTE / SHARE / DELETE" 

I'm pretty baffled these functions aren't part of the software already, is this something I've missed? Hopefully someone can chime in and correct me!

Thanks,

Darren 

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
10 Comments
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darren, 

Thanks for sharing these feature requests with us.

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family 

Since this forum is monitored by our engineers, they will review it for future product development. We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Pro Photographer currently trying to migrate all my workflow to the iPad Pro, and just found one BASIC function that´s slowing it down, being able to batch ROTATE multiple photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I missing something, or does Lightroom not have the ability to rotate multiple images either on the desktop or iPad application?

I really want to switch from Lightroom Classic so I can take advantage of the web galleries and being able to access my photo library from all of my devices. This is the only thing stopping me from taking that step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.5 years later and this feature still hasn't been implemented. This seems like a simple thing to add, it's weird it hasn't been done. As a software developer, I can assist with this implementation. Feel free to reach out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi engineeres and users,

please make batch rotate available on LR Mobile, please please please

cheers

alec 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe it still hasn't been implemented, nearly 3 years since I wrote this post!!! 

It exists in the desktop version, why not for iPad? Crazy. 

No wonder video editors are jumping ship to Da Vinci Resolve, same will happen for Lightroom too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does on desktop, in the library select the multiple images you want to rotate and then click 'Command + ] or ]' (that's on Mac, Windows might be Ctrl +)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came here hoping to find a way to batch rotate or to include rotation in the copy/paste settings. As I work with film negatives almost exclusive, I need to be able to batch correct orientation along with invert. I was hoping to move my workflow to Lightroom for iPad but it seems the mobile version isn't really ready for pro use at this time. Rats! I already paid for the year. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you simply come here and look for suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no progress for this basic feature? 

Votes

Translate

Translate