Highlighted

Workflow for CC to Instagram

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a workflow to take a group of photos from Lightroom CC on my Mac to post as a group Instagram presumably using my iPhone.  Any ideas that won't involve me getting two copies of photos in my Camera Roll would be a plus. 🙂

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workflow for CC to Instagram

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a workflow to take a group of photos from Lightroom CC on my Mac to post as a group Instagram presumably using my iPhone.  Any ideas that won't involve me getting two copies of photos in my Camera Roll would be a plus. 🙂

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my phone to export images from Lightroom to my camera roll. After I post them to Instagram I delete them from my camera roll. The exported jpegs will automatically upload back to Lightroom if you have the auto import setting turned on. I usually leave this off because I don’t want the jpegs in Lightroom.

If you want to go directly from Lightroom on your phone to Instagram, choose the option under export to Open In...pick the Instagram app to open it in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I can only post single photos when I post to Instagram via the Share option.  I'd love to be wrong. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you can select multiple images in the grid view, then choose Open in... under the Share. I just tried it. I can't tell if all of the selected images will post though, because I didn't follow all the way through to the post. Only one image shows in the preview, but maybe all of the selected ones will actually post to instagram. Have you tried that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select 3 photos, go to "Share" and "Open In..." and LR only renders 1 of 1 photo.  iPhone X.  Photos are Originals.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0