• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm brand new to CC, having moved from Apple's Aperture and Final Cut Pro.  I'm trying to get comfortable with workflow.  I have two Sony cameras, and my primary is an A7III.  I have two issues that I'd appreciate some insight on:

1. Is there a general way to capture files into a central location in CC?  For instance if I come back from a shoot with photos and video, is there a tool in CC where I can import and organize all of the files, for later use in Lightroom and Premiere?  Or do I do that in each app respectively?
  2. I'm having trouble locating video files on the A7III.  I can find the .mp4 files, but there are other files in the card's folders, and I can't tell wether I should deal with those as well, and in what way.

Any suggestions for a noob?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to filter for photos or videos in the Library but do you need them all in the cloud? I choose to only add photos to Lightroom and use the media browser in Premier Pro or Organizer in Premiere Elements for adding video clips to create a sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines