• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WoW LTR exporting HUGE images

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LTRM is exporting my images to PS at 100 mb and in Tiff and I only need about 12 mb for this project. If I go into the custom I can change them one by one but I have 600 images.

My camera is only set to large jpg and LTR is also converting to these 100 mb tiffs so you can imagine how slow this is going for 600 images. I'm on Mac. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TIFF is the default format that opens in Ps from Lr, but you can easily select [Save As] and change the format to .JPG. The [Save As] dialog will then give you the options for JPG compression.

Or you can do MENU: File > Export > Quick Export as JPG.

The new JPG file will not appear in the Lr library, but can be Imported.

If you do not want the .TIFF simply answer "No" when closing the file and Ps asks "Save changes to Photoshop Document".

These menu steps can be saved in an 'Action' that is a 'one-mouse-click' to save your JPGs from Ps.

Edit: Is there a reason to Export to (and edit in) Photoshop? If not, why don't you simply export the JPGs directly from Lightroom?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines