• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Aspect Ratio Ligthroom web gallery

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is everyone experienced a problem with stretched photos with wrong aspect ratios, shown in Lightroom web gallery? They are OK in Lightroom, but shows in wrong way in web version..... This is so bad, I just show them to the client..... For Example:

Annotation 2020-02-11 220525.jpg

I suppose it's a bug, I have no control on how they look here!..... Please, Adobe, this is rediculous...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing you incorrect aspect ratio in Web Gallery of Lightroom Web. How exactly have you stretched the images? Have you used any preset to edit those images? Does all of the images with larger aspect ratio look different in Lightroom Web?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The images are not streched by me! They are ok, some of them are cropped, some are just as shot. In Lightroom Classic CC they appear just fine. When I share the gallery to WEB, some ot them shows like this - streched with wrong aspect ratio. This is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone with this problem? With every Collection sync, this problem persists on the another device. Web, mobile or desktop - no difference. Some images are Ok in Library section, but in Develop, they stretch...?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, only with Canon 6Dii photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines