• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellow dominance on lightroom cc but not on lightroom web.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I have a yellow dominance on lightroom cc that is not visible from lightroom web. When I try in performance to change video card it closes the client, I am forced to work directly without video card acceleration and it wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that I have the yellow dominance. I read on the internet that it could be due to the fact that I have a laptop with two video cards, I have tried reinstalling everything including the operating system, the latest version of drivers and directx, disable a video card. In short I tried everything. Also his Italian colleague advised me to manage profiles from lightroom but there is only a guide with lightroom classic. The strange thing is that with lightroom web everything works fine so it must be a problem of the client.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already tried calibrating the monitor to delete monitor presets and also the dominance doesn't show up on lightroom web. Customer support doesn't know what to tell me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines