Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your subscription has expired

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use LR mobile only, I paid for the premium membership, but it says "your subscription has expired" I tried to renew it, but did not work. 

It says unable to complete purchase. But my Apple ID says it was paid SO i dont understand.

Now I cannot log in into my LR, I cannot edit pictures. Nothing .

APPLE ID: szabinahauberger@gmail.com

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could somebody tell me what is this? I really need LR for my work.... Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I can see is that you have an active Photography plan (20GB) - subscription running (which includes Lr Mobile Premium) plus a Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription which is no longer active. Do you have the Premium subscription still active listed in your iOS subscription settings? In the meanwhile could you try to sign-in with your id via the Adobe-Sign-in and not the Apple.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines