Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackberry devices and live streaming using FMS/WOWZA

Participant ,
Nov 01, 2012 Nov 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to play live streaming on blackberry from Adobe Media Server or Wowza Media Server. I want to know better way to play live streaming from Media server on Flash Player or HTML5 player or Adobe AIR.

I request you to please suggest me better solution for this and give me any tutorial or sample file so that I can do my work.

Best regards,

Sunil Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but i did not get your question clearly. AIR is supported on Blackberry and an AIR application developed for RTMP/HTTP Streaming should allow you to do live streaming via AMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt response.

I want to know the solution for playing Live Streaming on Blackberry. Now my Question is -

1) Can I play live stream on Blackberry using HTML5 player? If yes then how can I do that please advise.

2) Is Adobe AIR is only way to to live streaming in Blackberry using AMS on RTMP/HTTP?

3) I want to play live streaming on blackberry in all modals. Can I do that?

Please give me any tutorial or sample files where I can do test.

Best regards,

Sunil Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. That depends on what HTTP Streaming protocol HTML5 player on Blackberry supports

2. At least for RTMP it is. For http it depends - if it supports Apple's HTTP Streaming protocol via its browser support or natively - then you might not need AIR

3. Not very sure - don't have much information on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for your replay. Can you please give me any sample file for developing AIR video application for live streaing for Blackberry. Also how can I give URL to all users of that Blackberry AIR application. Do I need to updload it on web server or any app store.

I am begineers in AIR Application on mobile devices. Please help.

Humbly,

Sunil Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines