• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error from libf4f.dll

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using FMS 4.5.2 r517, I am seeing numerous errors in the core logs like the following:

#Fields: datetimex-pidx-statusx-ctxx-comment
2012-10-1618:32:434056(e)2611178Error from libf4f.dll: [Utils] [metrolive] Failed to swap in file 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Media Server 4.5\applications\livepkgr\streams\_definst_\metrolive/metrolive.bootstrap'
.-
2012-10-1618:32:434056(e)2611178Error from libf4f.dll: [Utils] [metrolive] Error in updating bootstrap information in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Media Server 4.5\applications\livepkgr\streams\_definst_\metrolive/metrolive.bootstrap
.-

#End-Date: 2012-10-18 09:27:56

Can someone please what these errors mean, the causes, and I how I can fix these?  The actual stream is freezing up all the time (not buffering, but freezing) and I need to know if these errors are causing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate the scenarion under which this errors happen? What streams you are publishing , is it re-publish scenario and any other details which might help us identify the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2012 Oct 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Client is streaming from a remote location (a hotel with PLENTY of bandwidth, 50MBs I think) back to the FMS on our VM server.  This is the only stream on the going thru the FMS box at that time.  The video output from the TriCaster goes to a canopas box through BNC. Then in the back there's a firewire that plugs into the "streaming" laptop. That laptop is streaming out with Flash Encoder and hardwired into a router.  That router is plugged into the internet provided at the hotel.  The stream averages anywhere from 200-250 viewers/connections.  We are delivering stream to viewers via RTMP/Flowplayer front-end for desktop users and using the HTTP streaming link for mobile users.  Client is publishing stream at 350 kpbs via Adobe Live Media Encoder.

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines