Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMS and FME

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

computer flash media server was installed, was established then flash media encoder.

I can broadcast from the same computer, but when I get the following error broadcast from another computer, what is the reason for this. How do I fix it.

"Problem with Primary Server

Failure to connect to primary server. Please verify that your Server URL and application name are valid and that your Internet connection is working and retry."

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you mean FMLE(and not FME)...Connecting and Sending data from FMLE to FMS is called publishing..

Assume your machine on which FMLE(and a video source like webcam) is installed is machine 10.40.x.x

and assuming the machine on which AMS(older name FMS) is installed is machine 10.40.x.y

Now first of all both the machines should be accessible to each other on atleast port 1935

Secondly you should mention url in FMLE Server field of machine 10.40.x.x as rtmp://10.40.x.y/live and streamname could be anything like say liveStream.

Here live is the application name and this application is installed by default in STandard Adobe media server installation. if your AMS is up and running on machine 10.40.x.y, you should not get any error e.t.c once you you should start publishing by pressing publish button in FMLE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I applied what the connection was not successful unhurt. I do port forwarding via cisco. I'm connecting from the board FMS 10.10.XX fmle to 10.10.xy, as FMLA fms rtmp url: I am writing in //10.10.xx/live/test but fails. This result is due.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines