• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDS/HLS at vHost

Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've searched over internet and found couple sources that claim that livepkgr is working only on a main (default) vHost and cannot be extended (or namespaced) to other vhosts. In other words, the webroot dir is a singleton service living in a global namespace and to namespace HDS/HLS streams you'd need to namespace them by name inside FMLE. Is that all correct? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really dont know why that should be the case. If you can create vhosts and can connect to any of signed applications which you are allowed to like "live" and "vod" - livepkgr is not different. Petro if you can explain me your use case may be i can help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, solved that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines