• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues on publishing an f4v live stream

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use the FMLE  to push an f4v live stream to my FMS 4.0's livevideos app.  then i set the strobe media playback to play the live video. unfortunately, i cannot view the live video in my strobe player. then i make a change  (just delete the steam type : mp4 and the extension : f4v and the h264 to vp6 format)  in the FMLE to push a flv live stream, and configure the src (just delete the steam type : mp4 and the extension : f4v) of strobe player, this time i get the live stream.  what is the matter?

BTW after i get the flv stream in my strobe player , i restore the FMLE to push an f4v stream to my FMS, and restore back src on my strobe and  this time i can get the f4v live stream.

the main.asc on my fms 4.0 is so simple and i am sure of the configuration of my FMLE is correct.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all i am not sure whether you need prefix and extension for live stream. Have you tried without them(prefix and extension) for H.264 video based stream?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i test the code in FMS dev 4.0 Edition on windows system, everything is OK. then i copy the same code to my linux system, i made the same test, i just cannot get the f4v live stream. then i test it on FMS dev 4.5 on Linux, then everything is OK. is there any bug in fms 4.0 linux enterprise edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very unlikely - i think there is something which is wrong in the set up. What is your Linux OS version? - when you install 4.0 on your linux - do other things work. Does your f4v stream work with default "live" application which comes with FMS installation. Also are you making sure that you are playing using same client/same machine on all 3 occassions?

Also is it possible to send me the code of your livevideos app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. my linux os version is rhel 5.4. the adobe official website recommand linux rhel os 5.3. does that matter?

my main.asc is very simple. but add some authenticatioon via webservice. the FMLE's fms url setting is like the following string :

rtmp://192.168.1.2/livestreams/266?username=abc&videoId=89edrs; the fms dev guide says that the fms url is like rtmp://192.168.1.2/livestreams/266 without the query string. the query string added is to send some useful infomation to the fms 4.0, then i can parse the query string via client.uri to get the infomation to authorize the publisher.  does the query string matters?

the live application seems OK. i just copy the live application's application.xml and make some change to the "LIVE_DIR". all 3 occassions use different OS on different machine from the same xp client .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines