Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF VERIFICATION ,RTMPE ,FLEX SDK 4.5 ,PLEASE

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In my application i have video player that uses VideoDisplay class of flex sdk 4.5. we implenent swf verifaction. i tried to play videos on  rtmpe several times , and it did'nt play , seemed like   my swf did'tn pass swf verification, during all day i tried to figure out what's wrong, then i tried to compile all flex sdk libraries ( framework_4.5.0.17689.swz, osmf_1.0.0.16316.swz and ex ) into my main file  , instead of  having them as rsl, finaly i succeeded to connect to rtmpe and to play the video. Could you help me please? what should i do? why does'nt it  pass swf vereficiation when the linkage  of flex sdk libraries is default(rsl- swz files). i can't merged them into code, it Weights to much ,800 kb.

Thank you In advance !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the case that when you have default linkage - extra code gets downloaded at runtime ? If that's the case then it might be reason why you get swf verification failure. I mean when you have default linkage - the swf before downloading needed stuff is different swf and different swf when it downloads linked content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when you have default linkage, flash player first checks if  the framework libraries are in flash player cache if not it dowloads them .. i tried to upload to the  ftp all project files incudling framework libraries and it still doesn't work  .  how can i fix that ?   or there is no way but to merge framework libraries to my swf file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines