• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Apache on AMS 5.014

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the latest version of AMS from Adobe. Since installing, I have been notified that the Apache version included (2.4.25) needs to be upgraded to at least version 2.4.26. I am running AMS on a Windows machine and have tried to update Apache following the instructions - Adobe Media Server Help | Configuring Apache HTTP Server yet Apache is unable to start. Can someone provide instructions on how to upgrade Apache or can Adobe provide an updated installer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you  have your own apache binaries up and running then all you need is to take Apache conf folder from an existing AMS  installation and drop it in your setup. and copy following module files from existing AMS apache installation and copy to new Apache setupadobe_modules_apache.png

Also note that new apache root should be exactly in the same location inside AMS installation folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have compiled Apache 2.4.29 on my own on my machine and found it working fine based on my preliminary assessment...

You an try this out but please bear in mind that it is not any sort of official release and that your are using it at your own risk/discretion.

Apache2.4.7z

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines