• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What player are you using?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious to hear from those using players other than OSMF. If so, please list which player you are using and tell briefly why you chose it.

Thanks!

Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OSMF is for HDS..for HLS there are so many players including safari...For HDS a strobe media player comes bundled with AMS instllation(though i am not sure where to download its source  from)...Adobe has developed many other HDS players internally...I think somebody from ADOBE marketing should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JW Player is by far the best (features, great support) in my opinion. We pay $300/year for a license, and it's worth it. We switched from another player because the features and support just weren't there. There's a free version that you can try (doesn't have HLS live streaming). Also great for testing purposes.

http://www.jwplayer.com/features/ā€Œ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Desktop I use Strobemediaplayback and just embed the code from the videoplayer in the samples folder.

I'm thinking about Flowplayer or JWplayer, but for now I just use the native players of Android and iOs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is my reaction been rejected? I just did a reaction like Carlos1327, saying what I use as a video player...

I use THEOplayer, it also had great features and you can check it on https://www.theoplayer.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines