• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin Console not logging in on AWS

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2011 Oct 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This topic has come up a lot and I've ready through many of them, but none of them seem to have my exact issue.  I recently setup Flash Media Server on Amazon EC2 and things are going well so far; however the admin console wont login.  I've set the username, password, and port in the config file and opened that port, among others, in the security group.  I've then restarted both FMS and admin server multiple times.

When I try to login I get no errors.  Nothing happens at all.  When I open FireBug and/or Fiddler2 to watch the communication, I'm not seeing a single thing happen.  Clicking "Login" submits no requests at all.  Do I just not understand how FMS works?  I would assume some sort of request would need to be made.

Eric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does firebug/fiddler captures "rtmp" traffic - i suppose not and hence you are not catching anything.

Are you able to telnet to <serverip>:1111 from your machine(which you are using to login) ?

Also did you check Admin logs if there is anything logged and also checked if Admin server started successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines