• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Mixamo animations to 3d avatar in the android app.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a function in the android app that allows users to add skeleton and face animations to thay 3D avatars and save in .glb file
Can I also use Mixamo animations that have been pre-converted to Glb format and added to the base skeleton with other animations?

TOPICS
Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can point people to mixamo or use it yourself for testing/ demo but no you can't resell it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for response.

And the second question. For example, I have an one assembled "samba dance animation" from 10 different Mixamo animations, which are almost same with Mixamo (60-100%). However, the transitions between these animations are made in Blender.
Question: Can users add to avatar ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

q2 = again no... the licence terms are simple

you can post a "how to" with the steps needed to make these blends in whatever build of Blender you used but the other people have to goto Mixamo and download the animations for themself or you are breaking the licence terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for response. 
It seems 
that there are no options available (((
If Mixamo animation supported in the Gltf
 format, I could simply redirect in the WebView to the necessary animation on the Mixamo site and use the downloaded file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines