• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Rigger won't track

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered an odd, random issue.  I can upload my character just fine, but when it gets to the auto-rigging, it encouters an error when it can'y "see" the points.   I have gone back and notices when I click on the circles to readjust them, it shows a blank screen in the targetting box until I move the circle, then my character's wrist, etc pops into view.  I have no idea what's going on, but it refuses to map this character.

I have a video showing the process and error - forgive me, I don't know how to edit so feel free to skip ahead after I click the auto-rig button to see the error.  Cheers 

Edit: Well, I have a video but can't upload it here for some reason.  So here's an image of the rror instead...

RLKIII_0-1655262211202.png

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Bug , Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've figured it out, actually!  For anyone else who has similar issues, coming from DAZ studios.  Make sure your resolutions are all set to 'BASIC'.  I don't know why anything with high resolution causes this error, but making sure everything is set back to base seems to do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because high resolution images are not part of the basic standard... Mixamo isn't supported on new projects, it's just a basic rigging system that retained backward compatibility 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi do you have a way to fix it for obj files because I am stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines