• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining Animations Online

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stumbled across this online tool which allows you to import a T pose and then add animations which it then combines and allows you to export.

https://nilooy.github.io/mixamo-animation-combiner/

But the combiner only seems to work for the Mixamo Michelle model. I've tried at least a dozen other models and they all import with really bad texture glitches. This tool would be much easier to use then Blender so can anyone shed any light as to why Michelle textures properly but other Mixamo characters don't? Thanks and Peace.

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its converting the file wrong but its a simple code error and easy to fix at their end

as for the copyright issue of running a Mixamo tool in a web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point regarding the copyright. With respect to combining animations, this might sounds crazy, since fbx animations can be downloaded as text files, would it be possible to combine animations that way? I don't mean just cutting and pasting text sequentially. I was thinking of "extending the animation", as if the developer had designed the animation that way in the first place. Would love to hear your take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it possible but results will depend on the animations; for example run + jump would work much better then run + sit... a human eye is always best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines