• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Commercial use of mixamo characters

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a game on Unity Engine platform. I have downloaded Mixamo characters. Can i Use them in a full fledged manner in the game for commercial purpose along with Mixamo animations.

TOPICS
Character , Download , Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see this question first;

https://community.adobe.com/t5/mixamo-discussions/mixamo-characters-for-commercial-games/td-p/118150...

then if you still are unsure, define "full fledged manner" and i'll go over it with you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "full fledged" means the characters as they are, they appear in the game as they originally look in their entirety. And they are directly or indirectly playable comprehensively with their mixamo animations turned on. In short the copy of the mixamo character and animations with a prominent and long appearance in the gameplay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how they look or work in your game is irrelevant to the licence terms... what matters is that other people can't remove the files

if your game includes say a Mixamo folder with the models \ animations in Obj or Fbx format then you are breaking the licence... if I want to use the models i have to go to Mixamo or Fuse and get them from there, not off you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines