• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Development

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been trying to reach out to find someone I can talk to about developing with Mixamo. Adobe tech support sent me here. Is there a link or a way to connect with someone from the Mixamo development team?

Thank you,

TOPICS
Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no 'Mixamo development team' Adobe grabbed Mixamo as part of Fuse in order to get their hands on the staff who now are the Stagger team

what are you trying to develop? if the answer is computer AI then forget it but anything else is ok as long as you embed the assets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im wanting to see if I can get a auto-rigger (Mixamo) inside of Unity or Unreal. Dont care about improving or expanding on whats already there, just want to use is as is but outside of the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unity has its own weard texture lighting system and Unreal needs two different rigging depending on if the model is player controlled or NPC so simple answer is no

However you can (some already have) use Blender with 3rd party plug in... The issue then becomes the fact that Fbx isn't a real standard so development needs to be constantly updated and most people will give up after making a app that doesn't really get used a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines