• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Maximo FBX export format reduce the the overall character size

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering, I put a 1:1 scale mannequin into Maximo (from blender). Once it's loaded, i'm able to allocate a pose/animation. However, when exported as fbx the scale of the mannequin has dramatically reduced (and isn't to scale). I would increase the scale in blender but the mannequin is anatomically correct and I can't seem to get the measuremnets as needed in the desired pose. Thanks for any help in advance. 

TOPICS
Character , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
However, when exported as fbx the scale of the mannequin has dramatically reduced (and isn't to scale)

when exported from Blender you mean?

anyway 1:1 scale can be 10 mm or 10 m hight but you are lossing scale on export which means the Fbx you started with is being converted on export... yes converting Fbx will drop scale as well as cause other file coruption issues but this sounds like your Blender settings need to be looked at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines