• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dont work animation in Unity after redacting in Blender

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm loading the animation into Mixamo and editing it in Blender. I edit the bones in this model and NOTHING ELSE! That is, I just moved these bones and overwrote the animation frames. In blender, this animation plays fine even when I rendered a video with this animation. But when I transferred it to Unity, I realized that the model does not want to play at all. You don’t even have to attach people from other forums to your answers, I have already seen them 100 times and I don’t understand what and how to do. Can you normally, step by step explain how to make the edited model move?

TOPICS
Animation Controls

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you edit the bones of your base model then all animations set that base character will stop working yes... the exact steps to fix depend on what bones you edited, the type of 3D i.e, Fbx has 5 options alone and of course Unity has been around for years so there are lots of changes between builds... the most recent one is having multible copies of the word "Armature" slapped in at random because someone at Blender really likes that word

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont understand, but very interesting. What is 5 options on FBX and what I specifically have to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fbx is not a standard so there are lots of types... in general you will get best results from the one marked for Unity but the real issues happen when you try to mix and match types so 'all the same' is best practice

Fbx for Unity.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines