Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Mixamo Animations in Unity

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm having an issue I can't seem to find a solution for.

I'm exporting Mixamo animations to Unity, but some have a slightly wonky rotation.

"Not a problem," I thought, I'll just open the animation and edit it!

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the original animation plays in-game. I've made sure I'm using the edited animation, which works fine in the scene view. 

I'm very confused, any help much appreciated!

TOPICS
Bug , Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, just as an aside, this is on the attack animations from the axe animset and the sword and shield one. Everything else seems to be at the correct angle to start with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the sword and shield models are special and don't match the standard Mixamo models so you can't swap and change them with other animations

also no this is the wrong place for Unity questions you should ask other users like Holly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTq0Bbu0LQ2xHZ_mJ_0f8eg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines