Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error occured on rig

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have tried a few times regarding my model in fbx and even obj file to mixamo, but it still had this issue when I uploaded it. I'm not sure why it has this black-and-green issue. So I try to remove the cloth and shoe, and it works.  May I know if there are any solutions to this? 

TOPICS
Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

its black and green because you made the model that way

Screenshot (1300).png

the fact you got it to rig is impressive... bet that took a few retries and boils down to using nodes to make your model which Mixamo doesn't understand because they are not part of the Fbx standard [in so far as we pretend its a standard]... sometimes it sees these as bones and other times it just ignores them, which is why you get the default error

use some other software to make your models or convert everything to the older standards or

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its black and green because you made the model that way

Screenshot (1300).png

the fact you got it to rig is impressive... bet that took a few retries and boils down to using nodes to make your model which Mixamo doesn't understand because they are not part of the Fbx standard [in so far as we pretend its a standard]... sometimes it sees these as bones and other times it just ignores them, which is why you get the default error

use some other software to make your models or convert everything to the older standards or better yet stop using Mixamo and move to something more up to date like Akeytsu

Screenshot (1299).png

Screenshot (1295).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohhh, just knowing that it has this kind of issue.   Thank you so much for your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines