• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FBX version/format changed?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Mixamo FBX download successfully earlier with animated characters but suddenly on 23rd Feb something changed and the animations do not work anymore. I use the downloaded model with ARCore and Sceneform and everything went fine earlier but now when I download FBX animations it only shows the first frame and animation duration is always only 33ms. The FBX file itself shows the animation ok in Autodesk FBX Review but does not work in Sceneform anymore. I tried importing the file to Blender and exporting it to FBX without changes and then the animation works again so apparently something has changed on Mixamo side. Anyone else having this same issue?

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Bug , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Found the reason, I have several characters for which I apply animations and after uploading the character I used the FBX created by Mixamo for further animations but that does not seem to work but I need to use the original OBJ file and do the rigging always again, then the animations work ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the reason, I have several characters for which I apply animations and after uploading the character I used the FBX created by Mixamo for further animations but that does not seem to work but I need to use the original OBJ file and do the rigging always again, then the animations work ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines