• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For the love of God HELP

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one explaining any of the basics to me. Say I have a zip folder. In that folder is some textures and pmg with character skin along with a .fbx file. Why does it not load into mixamo. Every time. Nothing works. Any .zip or .fbx file type I try to find to drop in DOES NOT WORK. Please show me one example of a successful character upload. Give me a free sample character to drop upload besides the ones that are already integrated into the character section. 

Second, if I am successfully able to upload a character and I assign a basic animation, is there any app from the Google play store that will run that animation against a solid/transparent background or alpha channel? 

I am simply trying to chroma key a basic 3d animated character into a scene.  Someone please please help I am becoming very frustrated.

TOPICS
Character , Performance , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you made a 2G file or your character has 50 different parts spaced at random... we can't help you fix an upload without shared models or at least a few screenshots to figure out where you went wrong but yes Mixamo is currently working at my end

the Microsoft 3D viewer can show a background of any kind [including laptop webcam] and is free with any copy of Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a picture of your character? If you upload only the FBX is it successful? Hard to debug without seeing the character

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YA KNOW, IF MIXAMO SIMPLY ADDED THE OPTION TO CHANGE HE BACKGROUND COLOR OR EVN UPLOAD A JPG OR PNG IMAGE, THAT WOLD BE A POWERFUL AND EASY TOOL BUT NO EVERYTHING OVERLY COMPLICATED. Incompatibility and disfuctionality abound! YAY! 

Dear Adobe, in this century we all mostly use what are called mobile devices and none of your programs are compatible with android tablets, etc. So PLEASE can someone show me a mobile app that will run the fbx I have just downloaded? Oh, and can it have a quick and easy export to mp4 video feature too? SHEESH! O.O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello yes thankfully I found a solution. There is an app for android that will let you upload your own obj or fbx model and it has the option to change the background to any color. It's called HOLOFIL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines