• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot see my model inside of mixamo

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The model will not display inside of the preview window in Mixamo even when I'm using one of the pre-made models provided by Adobe. I can turn on the skelton inside of the preview window and watch animations that way. I can also download the model with animation from Mixamo and have it work perfectly fine. I've been searching online for a solution and haven't found anything please help if you can.

Screenshot from 2021-02-14 21-23-13.png

TOPICS
Character , Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the skull mate

Screenshot (294).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. When I upload my character zip file into maximo to start rigging it on the 'Auto rigger' screen/pop up window i dont see my character. Why is that? Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a different model to your first post {the screengrab shows you are in bone view}?

can you share the zip file and I'll test it for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have same problem, is that possible to help me to check my model? thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Devin,

I have the same problem. I can see the bones when I toggle bones view, but cannot see the mesh. Did you manage to solve the problem on your computer?

Thanks,

A

I'm on Linux (5.4.0-86-generic x86_64 bit)+ Chrome 94.0.4606.61

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Am It  and @Devin5F9E:

I hope you guys had found a solution if you did, can you please share it with us?

and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cant seemixamo.png the character I've just uploaded

By @Devin5F9E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know which it was but when i scaled my character up (x1.5) and set it to the origin of Blender it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg this helped so much! I think its when you set you character back to the world origin that its visable again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixamo looks at location zero, zero, zero so yes if your character is standing 3 metres to the left and 20 foot underground that will block things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ussnorway.

It still doesn't work. I've attached a screencapture  to show the problem. I am not using custom characters. I cannot see the mesh. I can see the skeleton when I click on Enable Skeleton.

System specs: Chrome Version 104.0.5112.79 on Linux Mint (Kernel: 5.15.0-46-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: N/A Desktop: Xfce 4.16.0
tk: Gtk 3.24.20 wm: xfwm4 dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 20.3 Una
base: Ubuntu 20.04 focal)

Thanks

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try picking one of the standard Mixamo characters 1st then add animation ... if it doesn't show then the issue is your browser doesn't read standard web-animation data and the fix is to use another browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines