• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im really at a loss here, my character for the life of me wont get rigged in MIXAMO.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error place all markers on the avatar (error).... My avatar has 10 fingers, 2 legs, 2 arms and a head.

There are some toes peeking our of her shoes but i need to rig everything in here, because after im going to delete the whole inner body mesh (incl feet, arms, legs etc.) for optimization. 

I double checked all the body parts underneath the clothing to where the joints should go but still no luck...

The textures are just placeholders for the material ID so thats of no importance (as long as the material ID stays)

Screenshot 2023-08-15 194105.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 193905.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 193722.png

TOPICS
Bug , Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Finally found the answer, its about poly and file size. As soon as i optimized it to about 11MB (instead of 90MB) and to about 120K poly's it worked. No other edits needed... pfff if they added this in the documentation i wouldve saved so much time

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-08-18 170426.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! but im very curious now why it works for you but not for me. I have to repeat this process a few times and if i do it myself it keeps on doing the same thing saying im not placing all the markers or ERROR etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally found the answer, its about poly and file size. As soon as i optimized it to about 11MB (instead of 90MB) and to about 120K poly's it worked. No other edits needed... pfff if they added this in the documentation i wouldve saved so much time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there was great documentation with all kinds of examples + tutorials done by Fuse users but adobe tossed the lot in the bin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines