• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing skins png files

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a mac, I downloaded a character, opened in blender, exported and I never see the skins files. I have one I downloaded and have 4 skin png files. I downloaded like 6 of them and none have skins. All fbx files. What am I doing wrong? I appreciate any help, thanks

TOPICS
Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share your export settings (screenshot) or a file of the character you downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Fbx export from Blender to Mixamo doesn't translate well when viewing in Mixamo so if I were you I would use an alternative like wavefront Obj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, just tried that. None of them have skins files. So I am confused. When should I see files that have the skins or is that just a Blender thing? The tutorials I am watching on YouTube all use Blender. Are the skins " hidden" in the fbx file? Does Maya work better, hence, in the same family?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines