Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo character stuck on loading

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, dose anyone has issue with mixamo?

I have upload my character on mixamo and cool it loaded everything fine, im choosing simple animation and it getting stuck on loading screen, its been loading already 6 hours and nothing, my Internet was pretty quick Upload on 25MB/s.

I have tried uploading through Microsoft Edge, i tried restarting computer and logging on another account but nothing helped, anyone knows how i can fix it? 

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you share a screenshot of the character and the animation you are trying to add? Also if you are on VPN, can you disable it cos that might slow down the processing and loading of data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to load the character? Pin the joints? And now just previewing animation is taking a long time?

What kind of file are you uploading? What's the spec on your model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the speed that Edge loads animations is always going to be slower than browsers that don't track like Firefox and your internet speed doesn't matter because the hold up is your system Cpu [or Gpu] and Ram generating the animation

Screenshot (585).png

1. I confirm Edge is working for me
  2. please test your system by load the same Xbot default character and picking any animation ... Edge takes about 30 sec - 1 min depending on system to generate the animation i.e, test this at your end please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just happened with me recently and when I rigged the character with mixamo, so I ditched the old rig, than it started to work. So check your character bones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue when I import my character and then try and make it do a animation, it gets stuck on loading. I've left my PC on all night and its still loading. I have no clue what to do at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines