• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo licenses

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a game for android, I can't find the type of licenses for the mixamo models. some help? I know they are for free commercial use according to the forum, but I don't know anything else.

TOPICS
Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not care about Mixamo and the full list of licence rules was posted in the Fuse forum which has now been tossed in the bin

I can answer your questions if you want help

•  Mixamo is free to Adobe ID holders (which just means you need a free Adobe account) for any creative use which does not include the assets

in other words you can use it to make a movie, image or game (free or $) and thats fine as long as you don't allow people to remove the Mixamo characters or animations from your work i.e, if they want their own copy of Z character they should download it themself from Mixamo instead of taking it from your work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines