Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo physical copy or downloading all animations

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I originally created a Fuse account but I see it is not there anymore.  I am still unsure all the animations I would need in my game but I am afraid Mixamo will shut down like Fuse did.

Is there a way to download several (all?) animations at once or can I buy a physical copy (DVD/BD) of all the Mixamo content.  I am thinking some people might be interested in this.

I saw some scripts that downloads all the site but I am guessing this is not allowed.

TOPICS
Download , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no downloading all at once would be flagged... you need to do it one at a time or some times they come in a pack

so just make another personal Adobe account [its free]

to be clear, Mixamo belongs to Adobe now and they would take a dim view of anyone offering Dvd copy to people

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply.

For the download, Mixamo/Adobe could provide a link to some zip files.  It would be a lot less strain on their servers than downloading them one by one.

For the physical copy, I meant a DVD/BD sold by Mixamo/Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines