• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo Privacy Policy

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I upload my own characters to mixamo are those shared or made public to anyone else? The FAQ says only the last character is stored but are these shared with anyone else?

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character , Download , Project Integration , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your character is stored in the site and can be seen by Mixamo staff yes... you could just change to one of the standard sample characters before you quit if leaving your character on the site upsets you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're saying if they change to a standard character, their uploaded one will no longer be visible?

Anyway, my actual question. Can you give us a way to store our own characters? a gallery only we can see. even if it's limted like 10 or 20 at a time? please...this would be extreamly helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You're saying if they change to a standard character, their uploaded one will no longer be visible?

you only have a single character at a time so changing it puts the old one in the bin

Anyway, my actual question. Can you give us a way to store our own characters? a gallery only we can see. even if it's limted like 10 or 20 at a time? please...this would be extreamly helpful

this is very possible... in fact, this is the way it was before and Adobe changed it to this current 1 only system to have more control and save $

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines