• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new to modelling, my FBX models mouth goes strange once uploaded

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, Im new to modelling things and Im trying to get an FBX file to upload in order to begin picking animations.

The problem I have is my model is fine in any other app but once Ive postioned all the rigging options and my model is processed the mouth goes really weird, it looks fine in blender and other programs but aas soon as its time to put an animation on the model its mouth looks really strange, any ideas? Thanks

canvas2.pngFilms & TV 05_01_2022 19_10_52 (2).png

TOPICS
Bug , Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see some color around the mouth in your first image that could be a teeth misplaced or just the way textures are rendored because of your extra tatoo ... I would need the model or at least some better images to see which one it is

I also see in your second image that you placed the marker on her nose instead of her chin but i assume thats not where you actually uploaded it... animations don't touch the teeth or the chin since Adobe dropped face blends but the Mixamo rig is a sort of standard now that other parties [Iclone\ Iphone etc] allow for so you can still do face animation if you are will to remap a few points

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thank you for your reply I have attatched the FBX file for the character, I have tried uploading the model without textures to mixamo so that the tattoo wont affect the result but the plain model does the same thing

new.pngPaint 3D 06_01_2022 03_43_01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.jpgyour file is fine... I'd say the issue is just that its very small and your Gpu rendors it odd2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines