Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeout::Erro ocorrido no fbxparse

New Here ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oi, 

Sou nova no Blender e estou tentando fazer upload do meu modelo 3D, até consegui mas ele ficou certo, não tinha joelho... eu ajustei ele porém não consegui mais fazer o upload no mixamo. Sempre dá erro de mapear esqueleto e no obj. da esse erro de timeout.

Não consigo descobrir o que está causando o erro; Tentei desativar materiais e não funcionou, já tirei a camera e a luz, já tentei muitas coisas.

Alguém poderia me ajudar o que preciso fazer?

Esse é o arquivo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucVto3QHxO5sHCDZxRYqLVjNdZ_-QmnW/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Bug , Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the knees break because the vertex touch at the top of the legs

Screenshot (1736).png

• to get it to rig you need a small gap between the two legs so he can walk

the number of textures fighting each other wants to be dropped or baked into a single image

i would also remove the hair and bones until after Mixamo riggs it... then add them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu consegui fazer o upload no mixamo porém o meu personagem não está se mexendo, o que faço?

As pernas não tem um espaço entre si? Eu sou nova no 3D, no blender, não entendo muito bem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm... mine's got stuck in loading too, but it takes so long to log in, i tried to open it but it takes so long, can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines