• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Usage of mixamo animations in apps

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building an animation software using electron js and would like to provide mixamo animations as non-commercial assets. The app's outputs will be in the form of videos.

So I'm wondering if I'm allowed to do so?

Kindly let me know.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Project Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vids are fine as long as they don't also contain models, textures or animation assrts i.e, a vid on its own = okey but a zip file file with the vid + assets would break the rules

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ussnorway  The animations are provided within the app (not directly accessible by the user). The user is allowed to select an animation which is then applied on the 3d model by the application. Finally on export the recording of the animated character is exported as a video. Is this allowed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tejas,

It sounds like the animations will be embedded within your project (and no individual or packs of animations are exportable and downloadable) so if that's the case you are free to use it this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting me know, @olasile5F9A 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines