• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are clothes and guitar for my default Mixamo guitar player?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm new to this and need to put clothes and a guitar on my Mixamo default guitar player.

There are no tools there to do this. The information there talks about rigged, custom characters, .fbx files and how to upload them. This presumes you have one of those, which I do not.

Where do I get the clothes and the guitar for my character?

Thanks you for taking the time to help me. I know I could YouTube this, however, I keep thinking the answer should be right there on the Mixamo character building page.

Blue Skies,

Tiik

TOPICS
Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

the answer is not right there on Mixamo page because Mixamo doesn't allow for custom characters

guitars are pretty common but outfits need to match the model

Adobe StockAdobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the answer is not right there on Mixamo page because Mixamo doesn't allow for custom characters

guitars are pretty common but outfits need to match the model

Adobe StockAdobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I just now saw the Character button on the top left. I clicked a character and it dressed itself onto my model guitar player. That was easy.

Now I'd like to change it's hair color and skin tone. Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And get a guitar in there, too. Do i go to Adobe Stock and choose that 3D guitar? I want an electric guitar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do I really have to BUY the guitar? Does Mixamo not come with some accessories?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hair and skin colour is a simple edit you would normally do in Photoshop (whatever) after downloading the model

yes there are a few electric ones but other 3D stores have them as well... how you pay for them is down to what type of account you have

Does Mixamo not come with some accessories?

one of the models comes with a sword and shield but in general thats correct i.e, Mixamo is very limited and you only get what you see in the list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines