• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workaround I use

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export both Obj and Textures from Fuse, and then go to the Mixamo Website and upload Obj, you can animate without skin.

You can go to Blender or Unreal and put in your textures from there. Technically, it's just a longer way of doing it.

My biggest concern is whether or not Fuse will stay as an application. I don't care if it's supported for user help because this workaround exists, I care if it gets removed from CC so we can't make models anymore. Any word on that?

TOPICS
Character , Download , Project Integration , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Won't work for me, as blend shapes would be lost in the export to .obj.  I have to be able to have the faces show emotion. - Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if you find an alternative please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

blend shapes are lost now anyway... Adobe has killed that workflow unless you already have your character saves to CC library before they pulled out the plugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also on that point, I am ONLY using the blendshapes, is there any known alternative on how to export blenshapes from fuse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're worried about losing FuseCC, you can always get Fuse 1.3 from Steam.

Losing Blendshapes and the Fuse-to-Mixamo integregation is the last nail in the coffin for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fuse will be removed from Creative Cloud and will no longer be available for download.  It was supposed to be removed on September 13th, but due to a technical issue was delayed slightly.  We expect it to be removed any day now.

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines