• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternatives for Facial Blendshape

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that Adobe has so graciously killed Fuse and Mixamo, are there any alternatives for getting facial blendshapes? It's very frustrating to have to do it by hand for every single model I want to create.

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop still has blend shapes until Adobe gets around to it... after that you have to use a 3rd party software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe really makes it hard to want to continue supporting them... do you have any idea or recommendations of any software that can provide automatic facial blendshapes like Fuse-Mixamo used to? Or am I just sh*t out of luck on that front?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are two main types:

Animation = you take as much time as needed to make it all look correct = I use Iclone... they are the best, the most $ and Mac users need not apply

or there is live capture = you make character and use a camera [now days a iphone] to record an actor talking and the character does whatever your actor does in real time... this is a wild west of different free or small $ software and while i do dabble, wetcircuit aka cutscene artist is the queen

https://cutsceneartist.com/

she had dozzens of great tutorials that Adobe just tossed in the garbage bin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines