Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert animations

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't know if it was asked before, but I'd like to know how to convert mixamo's animations to a character that already has a rig and different armature from mixamo's one... I'm getting mad beacause I can't find anything about it on the net ! If you want to know more specificaly what I plan to do, it's to convert some animations from mixamo (for a youtube series) to The sims 4, I know it is possible as I saw some players do it, but they don't want to share the secret with me...

So if anyone could help me please you would save my life !

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character , Feature request , Project Integration , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have Sims but did mine in Iclone... these are my notes but of course the Fuse steps are busted now so unless you made backups before Adobe pulled the server plug you will not find it easy to make face animations anymore

https://windowsforum.com/threads/getting-fuse-animation-and-characters-into-iclone-6.225001/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for answering !!

I don't know what fuse is, but I don't want to animate de face, just convert mixamo animation exactly like they are but to a different rig and armature, when I tried my sim was deformed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines