• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Textures from Fuse for Unity

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to File > Export > Export Textures > choose my configuration to either Default or Unity5, my textures are separated by the material but all character parts are combined into one jpg. In the end, I end up having one jpg for ambient occlusion, base color, metallic, normal and roughness but not for each part of the character. I am hoping to get each individual texture to be on its own as opposed to having the hair, the clothes, and the body textures in one jpg. I managed to this with a previous character but I am struggling to replicate the process that allowed me to do so. Does anyone know how I could separate my textures within or outside Fuse?

I have attached the two different setups in case I wasn't able to explain myself well.

TOPICS
Character , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this forum is not for Fuse mate but I don't work for Adobe ... untick the pack textures box and they will export as different files you can mix and match easy mate

Screenshot (4268).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines