• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good news! We've upgraded the FBX SDK in Mixamo core from FBX2014.1 to FBX2019.0

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This upgrade means you can seamlessly export and upload the latest FBX file versions or earlier. And if your character uses Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials, those materials will also be passed through seamlessly (although they will not display in Mixamo).

TOPICS
Character , Download , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not good! When i upload my own models i can't use your animations. Loading animation don't stop!
Also the texture appearance of head and body of my newest model fits together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correction: Also the texture appearance of head and body of my newest model doesn't fit together

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats nice but what does it have to do with Fbx2019?

if you want help to fix your random models then share a file so people can take a look to see where you made the mistake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing seamless about it for me as I have been trying all day to get the results I have been use to for several years. Model in Maya, export as FBX or OBJ, import to Mixamo for rigging, export back to Maya, use the auto-rigger and done. NOW, whatever I upload to Mixamo is fine, I rig and download BUT NOTHING SHOWS UP WHEN I IMPORT THE FBX INTO MAYA. I have done this hundreds of times problem free. The file has data as I can upload again to Mixamo but whatever"upgrade" you guys did has broken this process for me. I have tried it with Maya 3013, 2015 and 2017 and each time NOTHING shows up when I import. SO is there a trick or something I need to do? I have options in my export to pick a FBX flavor, but not on import and since exporting isn't the problem we'll move along and circle back to what do I need to download and where do I get it in order to be able to read Mixamo FBX downloads? I have tried every option they have listed for downloading. and YES, I have the FBX plugin installed in my plugin manager as I am able to export and import free and easy all day long. Just a couple weeks ago I had no problem and nothing has changed on my end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been 9 months, why is this still broken for unreal users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines