Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Higher Res Textures

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mixamo,

How can I get a higher res copy of textures for the Vanguard Soldier Mixamo Character. I checked with the artist who created the character and he said to ask Adobe as you now own the model. Any archives with original high res textures? I am using th character for a 4K composite. It would be great to have at least 2K. I see some characters on Mixamo that have 4K textures already e.g Jennifer. It would be awesome to have Vanguard in 4K. I think with the advent of Adobe going more and more into 3D i.e. Substance Suite; Mixamo will not only be used for games. Thanks. 🙂 REVCD03 copy.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

well they do and they don't... if there are any textures then you can use them under the same terms as anything else but Adobe has zero interest in mixamo and only grabed it for the staff which moved onto Dimension and whatever the new software is called i.e, Dimension renamed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Most likely, you already have the highest quality texture that exists.

Anything higher - you'll probably have to make them yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well they do and they don't... if there are any textures then you can use them under the same terms as anything else but Adobe has zero interest in mixamo and only grabed it for the staff which moved onto Dimension and whatever the new software is called i.e, Dimension renamed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Thanks for the reply, 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely, you already have the highest quality texture that exists.

Anything higher - you'll probably have to make them yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reply. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines