• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How much does Mixeo cost?

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a newbiew here and need some answers to newbie questions.

1. I am wondering if Mixamo has a subscription for it or is it free at the moment? I can't seem to see where to purchase the software. (subscribe).

2. What programs can I use to view the downloaded animation?

3. Can I import a character into VR chat  and if yes, what format do they need to be?

4. What is Aero and do I need that with Mixeo?

5. Can I use Mixamo with an A pose? Or does it have to be a T pose?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download , Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am wondering if Mixamo has a subscription for it or is it free at the moment? I can't seem to see where to purchase the software. (subscribe).

its free

to use Mixamo you need a personal Adobe account ID and to make that you only need a email address... also free

2. What programs can I use to view the downloaded animation?

any software that can read the file type you download so Maya, Blender and Adobe Dimension (just the model, not the animation) are all common but other software such as Unreal, Unity, Wrap and Iclone are also known to work

3. Can I import a character into VR chat  and if yes, what format do they need to be?

yes you can and most people use Iphone software because its cheep and easy to find youtube tutorials from people that actually know stuff about animation... Fbx is the most common file type but not the best

quote4. What is Aero and do I need that with Mixeo?

its a beta software to try and bring basic VR from phones into a format that works on Mac... no you don't need it and to be blunt it doesn't work that well [yet]

5. Can I use Mixamo with an A pose? Or does it have to be a T pose?

Thanks

By @Hollie5C28

you can upload characters in A pose or T pose... they get auto converted to T as part of the rigging script but bugs will be an issue if you try to swap characters between animations set to different poses in your game \ movie so its best to only use T or A within each project

a lot of people will download a character they want to use after converting it to T pose then reupload that character into Mixamo in wavefront Obj [T] for final use in their games as part of the early dev workflow... saves a lot of problems down the line

p.s, you are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome responses. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines