• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to upload pre-rigged cahracters from CC3?

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to upload pre-rigged cahracters from CC3?

TOPICS
Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if they are in Fbx format then yes but you may need to remove bones if the rig you have is very different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ussnorway, thank you for the help.  Maybe I will try to remove some chest bones, or extra bones exported in the FBX.  I am hoping that we can still create characters, like we did in Fuse but now with CC3, and import them into Mixamo.  Keeping the blend shapes would be essential.  I am hoping that Mixamo/Adobe realizes that people will want to use the CC3 character creation workflow, what with Fuse being EOL'd.  For my work, I use CAT in 3ds Max, so I would go Fuse -> Mizamo -> Max 2017 -> CATcript - > Max 2021.  That would give me custom characters, with blend shapes, in a CATrig, in the current Max.  Now I am wondering if I will ever be able to recreate that, again, sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines